Es ist wieder TAG-Time! Auf Youtube habe ich einige dieser “Geht gar nicht”- Videos gesehen und wollte das mal für den Blog machen.
It’s TAG-time again! I recently saw some German youtubers do a kind of “No Go”-Tag and wanted to do the same as a blog post.
“No Go” ist vielleicht etwas hart formuliert von den Youtubern, denn möglich ist alles. Und natürlich wollen wir alle so weltoffen und tolerant wie möglich sein, aber mal ehrlich: es gibt eben immer ein paar Dinge, Kleinigkeiten, die man absolut nicht mag oder die einen nerven. Die Antworten spiegeln meine persönliche Meinung wider. Ein paar Kategorien, die mir uninteressant schienen, habe ich übrigens abgeändert.
Perhaps “no go” sounds a bit hard as put by the youtubers because nothing’s impossible. And, surely, we all try to be as open-minded and tolerant as possible, but let’s be honest: there will always be a few things, little things, that we strongly dislike or that annoy us. The answers reflect my personal opinion. Btw, I changed a few categories that didn’t seem interesting to me.
1. Food & drinks: Brussel sprouts!
Concerning drinks, I choose alcohol. I rarely drink it anymore, which is also because of the taste.
2. Clothing: of course, feel free to wear what you want. Still, there are a lot of trends and styles I don’t like (neither on me nor on other people), but what’s always going to be a “no-go” for me are clothes that are too small! That’s just not comfy and it doesn’t look good, either. And real fur is a real no-go.
There are certain labels like Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch that I’d never shop at, either.
3. Music: German schlager music, German folk music (urgh), and anything that’s like Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj etc.
4. Smells, scents: the smell of petrol at petrol stations. And people who smell like alcohol and smoke. Very strong perfumes are also a no-go as they give me headaches.
5. Seasons: Winter – too cold, too gloomy, and I’m always sick. The older I get the more I dislike it. Spring – hello, hay fever… if it wasn’t for the allergies, spring wouldn’t be that bad, I guess.
6. Sweets, candy: I eat almost anything that’s sweet but I dislike licorice.
7. Youtube: inappropriate comments. I recently stumbled upon a GRWM video by a young woman who obviously suffered from a disease making her look different than most people. Some of the comments were so cruel they made me sick. I thought “That woman probably isn’t having the easiest life anyway, so why do people have to rub it in? So, just because she looks different she’s not allowerd to be on YT?” Of course, there’s a freedom of speech and you have to be aware of haters once you are on YT. Still, such comments are just rude, hurtful, and not helping.
8. People (in general): I openly admit I condemn mankind for lots of things as it never ceases to disgust me. As far as everyday life goes (I could write a novel at this point as well), people who don’t account for their own mistakes annoy me. Rude, unfriendly people who take their anger out on other innocent people. People who constantly bitch about other people.. yeah, I guess I’ll just say people.
9. Films, TV: anything that’s brainwashing and manipulating. I usually don’t watch much TV anymore. 90% of what’s showing is sheer garbage.
Films – well, good horror films are a no-go (most of the time), because, sadly, I am the biggest coward on earth..
10. Hair: obviously fake extensions, super damaged hair. Aaaand: undercuts and sidecuts… They can look okay on guys, but I dislike them on women. I’d never ever get one.
11. Party: attention-craving folks. Anyone who causes bad vibes and forces his/her negativity on other people. Pushy people.
12. Social media: exposing your entire life/privacy. That’s just not for me.
13. Holidays, travelling: BAD WEATHER, stress, and unfriendly people. I’d go pretty much anywhere, but those three things would certainly ruin my holidays.
14. Sounds: I know they are important, but I despise the sound of sirens on fire trucks or ambulances (at least here in Germany). Way too loud (whenever I hear them, I press my hands on my ears) and they just make me go crazy. And fingernails on chalkboards. Urgh.
Was seht ihr ähnlich und was ganz anders? Fühlt euch alle getaggt und sagt mir gerne Bescheid, wenn ihr mitmacht.
What do you agree/disagree on? Feel tagged and let me know when you participate.🙂